Our client is looking to recruit for a Systems Administrator position. As part of the team you will be responsible for:
- Provide technical support on the installation, configuration, upgrades, maintenance, cabling, and connectivity, as well as repairing and replacing standard hardware, software, network and peripherals.
- Being responsible for User Management/ access
- Maintain and monitor backups and create disaster recovery plans
- Network upgrades and maintenance
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting network connectivity issues
- Regulate user access to sensitive files to protect against internal security breaches.
Education and Experience:
- BSc in Information Technology or advanced diploma in IT
- Minimum of 2 - 3 years experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of Windows Server and Windows Operating System
- Working experience with CISCO ASA firewall technology
- Previous experience within the Pharmaceutical/Manufacturing industry is mandatory
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work with minimal supervision and independently
- Proactive in his/her approach and possess problem-solving skills
IT Jobs in Malta deal with computer science and solving problems related to software and hardware. Jobs in IT within this sector include Application Consultancy, Account Management, Business Analysis, Business Intelligence, Database Management, Data Warehousing, End-User Support, Game Development, Hardware & Networking, Graphic Design, Information Security, IT Audit, IT Architecture, Mediation, Mobile Development, Product Management, Project Management, Provisioning, Software Development, Statistics, Systems Administration, System Integration & Implementation Telecoms, Technical Support, Testing & QA, Web Development and Web/UI/UX Design jobs.