Our client is seeking to recruit for a SysOps to join their team in Malta. Working within the Core Solutions Expert team you will be responsible for:
- Release and deployment management, Integration support, vendor operation & support management, service asset configuration, expediting service restoration, technical support, software operational design, SLA and KPI resolution for & 2nd/3rd line support.
- Research, test & deploy workarounds and possible proof of concepts
- Plan, organize and manage the performance of the Solution Delivery process and where necessary initiates corrective actions to cover short-falls in performance and delivery capability.
- Coordinate and conduct security risk/vulnerability & capacity assessments on installed solutions.
- Assist in the specification’s definition and architecture design of the solution to be installed. Software architecture design from a high availability and security standpoint.
- Liaise with stakeholders to ensure system deployment within given time-frames
Education & Experience:
- A Bachelor's Degree in IT or Engineering
- 1-year experience as expert core application integration & support role will be a KEY asset.
- Experience in the telecommunications section protocols such as SMPP, Diameter & SCCP/MAP will be considered as an asset.
- Familiar with Cloud technologies AWS, Azure, ZetaGrid & Vmware.
- Experience in Bash, PHP, Perl will be considered an asset
- Curious and willing to learn new technologies such as Linux, CI solutions (Puppet/Kubernetes/GIT), MySQL RDBMS and more.
- Excellent analytical and organization skills
- Follow a meticulous and proactive approach to your work
- Be a team player
- Strong interpersonal and English communication skills
- Fluent in both Maltese & English will be considered as an asset.
About the company:
The SysOps vacancy is within an IT company and established an international player in the telecommunications industry.
IT Jobs in Malta deal with computer science and solving problems related to software and hardware. Jobs in IT within this sector include Application Consultancy, Account Management, Business Analysis, Business Intelligence, Database Management, Data Warehousing, End-User Support, Game Development, Hardware & Networking, Graphic Design, Information Security, IT Audit, IT Architecture, Mediation, Mobile Development, Product Management, Project Management, Provisioning, Software Development, Statistics, Systems Administration, System Integration & Implementation Telecoms, Technical Support, Testing & QA, Web Development and Web/UI/UX Design jobs.