Our client is seeking to recruit a Software Engineer job opportunity in Malta. The key responsibilities will include:
- Evaluate, design and develop new technical solutions In an Agile environment
- Liaise with various departments on a daily basis to help coordinate the development lifecycle
- Design, develop and maintain existing code structures using good code architecture
- Add additional functions and features to existing applications
- Provide support when required on certain platforms
- Collaborates cross-functionally with business users, service teams and account management to deliver the best solution possible.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
- A minimum of two years experience working in a similar role
- Have Experience using .NET, VB.NET, ASP.NET or C#
- Knowledge of Web APIs (REST and SOAP), and ANSI SQL will be seen as an asset
- Excellent problem-solver and self-motivated
- Multi-tasker and willing to tackle technical challenges
- Good team player and able to work independently
- Excellent communication skills
About the company:
The Software Engineer role is with an established and respected IT solutions provider to several companies in Malta within different industries.
IT Jobs in Malta deal with computer science and solving problems related to software and hardware. Jobs in IT within this sector include Application Consultancy, Account Management, Business Analysis, Business Intelligence, Database Management, Data Warehousing, End-User Support, Game Development, Hardware & Networking, Graphic Design, Information Security, IT Audit, IT Architecture, Mediation, Mobile Development, Product Management, Project Management, Provisioning, Software Development, Statistics, Systems Administration, System Integration & Implementation Telecoms, Technical Support, Testing & QA, Web Development and Web/UI/UX Design jobs.