Our client is currently seeking to recruit a Service Desk Agent for a job opportunity in Malta.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing product and network management technical support for Company’s customers, subsidiaries, and partners
- Handling support cases that are reported to the team using a range of channels including correspondence or remote support tools
- Escalation of unsolved technical problems to Headquarters or other escalation points via defined reporting tools
- Securing all product and project related documentation, incl. reporting to the superior
- Education and Experience:
- IT related qualification
- Minimum of 1-year experience offering 1st line support
- Good overview of Server and Client Operation Systems
- Experience of Linux systems (Ubuntu LTSP), security principles awareness such as Antivirus, Firewall and Proxy
- Understanding of DB and network technologies
- Customer-oriented attitude and drive to resolve customer problems
- Excellent English skills in wording and writing, fluency in an additional European language (preferably German)
- Knowledge of ITIL practices would be considered an asset
- Willingness to travel on an international level
- Willingness to work on a shift basis
About the company:
The Service Desk Agent role is within a leading technology services company providing high-quality solutions to international clients.
Side Note: ONLY candidates who are already based in Malta will be considered for this job opportunity
IT Jobs in Malta deal with computer science and solving problems related to software and hardware. Jobs in IT within this sector include Application Consultancy, Account Management, Business Analysis, Business Intelligence, Database Management, Data Warehousing, End-User Support, Game Development, Hardware & Networking, Graphic Design, Information Security, IT Audit, IT Architecture, Mediation, Mobile Development, Product Management, Project Management, Provisioning, Software Development, Statistics, Systems Administration, System Integration & Implementation Telecoms, Technical Support, Testing & QA, Web Development and Web/UI/UX Design jobs.