Our client is looking to recruit for a Senior PHP Fullstack/ DevOps Developer vacancy in Malta to join a team of dynamic coders looking to challenge the way things have always been done. In this role you will also be responsible for:
- Developing code that is scalable, reusable and efficient
- Maintaining and enhancing the current infrastructure (DevOps)
- Perform technical requirements analysis, high-level design for new or existing features
- Solve technical problems and handle performance/scalability issues on a day to day basis and
- Mentoring and performing Code Reviews for Junior Developers.
- Compiling necessary documentation
- Liaise with various departments in order to meet deliveries on time
- Test and evaluate software applications
Education & Experience:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Software Development or equivalent
- 4 - 8 years of experience in a similar environment
- Previous experience creating APIs (GraphQL) will be considered an asset
- Strong experience with domain driven design and Service-oriented architecture and experience with Continuous Integration.
- Experience using AWS, Cloud technologies will be considered an asset
- Good command of Front End Technologies (ReactJS and Angular)
- Must be meticulous and attentive to detail.
- Have excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize work accordingly
- Good communication and ability to work in a team.
- Good command of the English language is a must
About the Company:
The company recruiting for the PHP Fullstack Developer vacancy in Malta is for a web-based Education platform looking at improving the education system.
IT Jobs in Malta deal with computer science and solving problems related to software and hardware. Jobs in IT within this sector include Application Consultancy, Account Management, Business Analysis, Business Intelligence, Database Management, Data Warehousing, End-User Support, Game Development, Hardware & Networking, Graphic Design, Information Security, IT Audit, IT Architecture, Mediation, Mobile Development, Product Management, Project Management, Provisioning, Software Development, Statistics, Systems Administration, System Integration & Implementation Telecoms, Technical Support, Testing & QA, Web Development and Web/UI/UX Design jobs.