Our client is currently seeking to recruit a Sales Consultant in Malta. Working within an exciting and dynamic Tech-start up company operating within the iGaming, Healthcare, Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance sector
Key responsibilities will include:
- Learning the business’ methods and philosophy
- Working with the Head of Growth to create or curate prospects
- Manage to transform these leads into opportunities by nurturing with consultative sales approaches
- Providing pre-sales expertise to win new sales revenue
- Providing technical and business knowledge related to the business-related solution, and most importantly; articulating the value proposition of the solution
- Liaising with diverse teams including (1) Product (in Canada), (2) Commercial (in London), and (3) Operations (in Malta) to get things done
- Successfully create, present and deliver meetings, presentations, workshops, seminars and events as required
- Understand and document customer-requirements and explain how our solution can deliver on the stakeholder business objectives and goals
Education & Experience:
- BA or B.Sc Degree is preferred
- 2+ years of experience as a sales professional in the B2B space.
- Experience of working with Digital/Web/Mobile, CXM, CRM, eCommerce software.
- Have experience around Solution Architecture and/or integration technologies.
- Possess working knowledge of web technologies would be advantageous
- The company specifically focuses on BFSI (Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance), Healthcare and Gaming - Any specific experience in these industries will be considered an asset.
- Proven ability to work against targets in the digital space – specifically in B2B sales
- Strong written and spoken English is mandatory. Ability and experience in presenting
- To be professional, technical and the individual must have depth & credibility
- Willingness to travel
About the company:
The company recruiting for the vacancy of a Sales Consultant is with a reputable and dynamic Technology company specialising in Artificial intelligence product solutions.
IT Jobs in Malta deal with computer science and solving problems related to software and hardware. Jobs in IT within this sector include Application Consultancy, Account Management, Business Analysis, Business Intelligence, Database Management, Data Warehousing, End-User Support, Game Development, Hardware & Networking, Graphic Design, Information Security, IT Audit, IT Architecture, Mediation, Mobile Development, Product Management, Project Management, Provisioning, Software Development, Statistics, Systems Administration, System Integration & Implementation Telecoms, Technical Support, Testing & QA, Web Development and Web/UI/UX Design jobs.