Our client is looking to employ a Sales Account Manager in Malta within a local IT services company offering software solutions. Working closely with a versatile and dynamic team, your responsibilities will include:
- Targeting customers and generating new leads and business opportunities by promoting the company’s products and services to the local market.
- Managing and maintaining current accounts, arranging meetings and traveling abroad when necessary.
- Conducting Solution Presentations to customers and creating solution proposals
- Collaborating with channel partners and other stakeholders to ensure deadlines are met
- Achieving and exceeding KPI’s set by managers and contributing to team targets
- Forecasting annual, quarterly and monthly sales revenue.
- Developing and interacting with the company’s Partners and Agents.
- Collaborating with the Finance team and assisting with debt collection when necessary.
- Keeping updated with technology and industry developments
Education & Experience
- A business/technical IT Bachelor Degree or an equivalent professional qualification.
- Preferably hold 4 to 5 years experience of Consolidated IT services experience.
- Knowledge and use of office, reporting and CRM tools.
- Consolidated experience in creating and making presentations and the ability to handle complex tasks requiring an innovative approach.
- Experience working in an international environment
- Fluency in English and Italian both spoken and written (Italian is a big plus)
- Proven ability to achieve sales targets and an ability to develop new opportunities
- Problem analysis and problem-solving capability.
- Negotiation and persuasiveness skills.
- Able to work on own initiative and be self-motivated.
- Strong relationship-building skills, and the ability to build trust and customer retention.
IT Jobs in Malta deal with computer science and solving problems related to software and hardware. Jobs in IT within this sector include Application Consultancy, Account Management, Business Analysis, Business Intelligence, Database Management, Data Warehousing, End-User Support, Game Development, Hardware & Networking, Graphic Design, Information Security, IT Audit, IT Architecture, Mediation, Mobile Development, Product Management, Project Management, Provisioning, Software Development, Statistics, Systems Administration, System Integration & Implementation Telecoms, Technical Support, Testing & QA, Web Development and Web/UI/UX Design jobs.