A new QA Engineer role is now available within one of our clients, a software house operating in the IT industry. They are looking for an individual to grow their team for an exciting new project.
Your key responsibilities would be:
- Developing automated tests of existing manual test cases
- Developing and executing performance and load testing scripts
- Maintaining existing automation processes
- Interface automated tasks with Test Management Software (Testrail);
- Reviewing and analyzing system specifications
- Creating and executing test cases (manual or automated) and analysing results;
- Reporting bugs and errors to the development team, while also helping out in troubleshooting issues
- Conducting post-release/post-implementation testing
- Performing manual testing whenever necessary
- Designing, maintaining and executing test plans, test scenarios and test cases and analyze results
- Preparing data for test executions
- Work together with different team members to come up with different ideas and solutions
Education and Experience
- B.Sc. Computer Science or equivalent degree in a related area.
- Minimum of 1.5 years experience in QA Automation or within a similar role
- Experience in Telerik Test Studio, Selenium or similar products.
- Experience in testing management and methodology
- Familiarity with Agile Frameworks
- Working knowledge of test management software (such as TestRail).
- ISTQB Foundation Level Certification or equivalent would be considered as an asset
- Strong organizational skills
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Attention to quality and detail
- Team player
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and committed to reach deadlines
- Excellent Communication Skills
Job Reference Code: IF912
IT Jobs in Malta deal with computer science and solving problems related to software and hardware. Jobs in IT within this sector include Application Consultancy, Account Management, Business Analysis, Business Intelligence, Database Management, Data Warehousing, End-User Support, Game Development, Hardware & Networking, Graphic Design, Information Security, IT Audit, IT Architecture, Mediation, Mobile Development, Product Management, Project Management, Provisioning, Software Development, Statistics, Systems Administration, System Integration & Implementation Telecoms, Technical Support, Testing & QA, Web Development and Web/UI/UX Design jobs.