Our client is currently looking to recruit a Quality Assurance Tester for a job opportunity in Malta. Your key responsibilities would be:
- Devise and actuate a comprehensive test plan outlining the entire testing procedure comprising scenarios and scripts.
- Conduct regression & negative testing, error or bug retests, usability and database impacts.
- Testing system modifications and be involved during the implementation process.
- Documenting and monitoring bug fixing efforts and liaising closely with developers and technical support specialists to resolve product issues.
- Ensuring that developed products meet design specifications and are in line with the company’s quality standards.
Education and Experience:
- B.Sc. Computer Science or equivalent degree in related area.
- Working knowledge of NUnit and C#.
- Prior exposure to Selenium and different QA methodologies.
- Experience in RestAPI, XML, JSON.
- Knowledge of Jira, Git, and GitLab will be considered an asset.
- Excellent problem solver.
- Thorough analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Good communication skills and fluent in English.
- Highly organized and self motivated.
- Attentive to detail.
- Able to work in a dynamic team and also independently.
About the company:
The Quality Assurance Tester vacancy is with one of the leading companies within the financial services in Malta, operating at international level.
IT Jobs in Malta deal with computer science and solving problems related to software and hardware. Jobs in IT within this sector include Application Consultancy, Account Management, Business Analysis, Business Intelligence, Database Management, Data Warehousing, End-User Support, Game Development, Hardware & Networking, Graphic Design, Information Security, IT Audit, IT Architecture, Mediation, Mobile Development, Product Management, Project Management, Provisioning, Software Development, Statistics, Systems Administration, System Integration & Implementation Telecoms, Technical Support, Testing & QA, Web Development and Web/UI/UX Design jobs.