Our client is seeking to recruit for a QA and Support position in Malta. You will be involved in both manual testing of the company's Software and new product features prior to their release.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Analyze problems and detect causes which can be reported to the development team
- Design and review test cases based on requirements and non-functional features.
- Design and Implement automated tests.
- Perform regular manual and automated testing.
- Report and manage defects between all stake-holders.
- Suggest improvements involving all stake-holders.
- Document deployment and support procedures as required.
- Provide the first and second line of support to the company's customer base
- Follow up on the resolution of incidents raised by clients.
- Be proactive in learning various technology platforms and get certified along the way.
Education & Experience:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field coupled with a
- Holding a minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role is an asset
- Experience working in manual testing and SQL technologies
- Prior use of C# .NET will be considered an asset
- Prior experience working in an Agile environment will be considered an asset
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and have knowledge of test case management and defect tracking tools
- Good time management skills
- Attentive to detail
- Excellent English communication skills
The QA Analyst role is within a fast-growing software development company based in Malta.
IT Jobs in Malta deal with computer science and solving problems related to software and hardware. Jobs in IT within this sector include Application Consultancy, Account Management, Business Analysis, Business Intelligence, Database Management, Data Warehousing, End-User Support, Game Development, Hardware & Networking, Graphic Design, Information Security, IT Audit, IT Architecture, Mediation, Mobile Development, Product Management, Project Management, Provisioning, Software Development, Statistics, Systems Administration, System Integration & Implementation Telecoms, Technical Support, Testing & QA, Web Development and Web/UI/UX Design jobs.