Our client is looking to recruit for a Product Release Coordinator vacancy in Malta. You will be part of a Network Operations Center being evolved in a 24x7 manned service to support internal releases and provide customer support.
You will also be responsible for:
- For the companies release and service introduction processes, improvement processes, and coordinating the related routine and project work involved
- Manage the coordination of releases from a technical perspective, keeping up with release automation, manage the release execution and coordinate the technical release process
- Setting up new environments, configuring the database and application layers as well as work on further automating the process
- Be an integral part of the Release Steering Group meetings
- Addressing technical support questions, interfacing through the CRM system
- Escalating and resolving cases in prompt time ensuring corporate SLAs are met
- Troubleshooting day-to-day issues with application systems and integrated parties
- Maintaining operations and administering systems
- Interaction with third-party suppliers and other departments as required.
Education & Experience:
- Degree in ICT, Computer Science or the equivalent
- Have a minimum of 2 years of experience working in a 2nd line support role
- Have solid experience working with MySQL and UNIX or Linux
- Experience using tools such as Zabbix, Prometheus, and Graylog
- Knowledge of Kubernetes, Ansible, GIT and IT applications are all assets for the post
- Excellent problem solver and analytical thinker
- Ability to prioritize work accordingly
- Excellent communication in written and spoken English language
- Experience in the financial industry will be considered an asset.
About the company:
The company recruiting for the vacancy of Service Introduction Coordinator is an established company within the Fintech industry.
IT Jobs in Malta deal with computer science and solving problems related to software and hardware. Jobs in IT within this sector include Application Consultancy, Account Management, Business Analysis, Business Intelligence, Database Management, Data Warehousing, End-User Support, Game Development, Hardware & Networking, Graphic Design, Information Security, IT Audit, IT Architecture, Mediation, Mobile Development, Product Management, Project Management, Provisioning, Software Development, Statistics, Systems Administration, System Integration & Implementation Telecoms, Technical Support, Testing & QA, Web Development and Web/UI/UX Design jobs.