Our client is currently looking for a Networks and IT Security Specialist to join their dynamic, forward-thinking team based in Malta.
Responsibilities would include
- Delivery, administration, operations, and troubleshooting of Group enterprise network devices and security infrastructure;
- Providing a senior point of escalation for advanced support in areas of competence;
- Developing and maintaining technical documentation;
- Contributing to IT team objectives through subject matter expertise and support
The interested candidate should have experience working in some of the following technologies:
- Good knowledge of IP and Internet technologies
- Wired and wireless data networks
- Telecoms and connectivity
- Network management and performance monitoring technologies;
- Application security
- Network security
- Endpoint and mobile security systems
- Information protection and data leakage control
- Software-defined security and networking in virtualized environments
- Authentication platforms
- Cloud security, connectivity, and access.
- Prior experience working in demanding mission-critical IT environments
- Engineering or IT-related Degree
- Vendor certifications in networking and security technologies will be considered as an asset
- Strong interpersonal skills and good team player
- Analytical and good problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous and attentive to detail
- Good communications skills
About the company:
Our Client is a leading company operating in the financial sector.
IT Jobs in Malta deal with computer science and solving problems related to software and hardware. Jobs in IT within this sector include Application Consultancy, Account Management, Business Analysis, Business Intelligence, Database Management, Data Warehousing, End-User Support, Game Development, Hardware & Networking, Graphic Design, Information Security, IT Audit, IT Architecture, Mediation, Mobile Development, Product Management, Project Management, Provisioning, Software Development, Statistics, Systems Administration, System Integration & Implementation Telecoms, Technical Support, Testing & QA, Web Development and Web/UI/UX Design jobs.