Our client is looking to recruit for a Network Engineer in Malta. While working in a team of highly technical and advanced professionals you will form part of the core Systems and Networking team.
Responsibilities would include:
- Design, build, monitor, manage and maintain the company’s core network, as well as the related Network Management Systems;
- Handle the day to day tasks arising from our customers including: The provisioning of new services, Tasks for issues arising with existing services and managing the Tasks for the maintenance of existing services.
- Ensuring audit trails, system logs and other monitoring data sources are reviewed periodically and are in compliance with policies and procedures
- Analyse statistical data of the network to ensure appropriate forecasting, dimensioning and sizing of the various Network elements;
- Being proactive to ensure systems are healthy and secure
- Recommend system upgrades and new tools to ensure continuous improvement
- Maintain an updated and accurate Documentation.
Education & Experience:
- Must hold a Degree related to networking
- Experience working with both with Linux and Windows systems
- Experience with scripting technologies such as python, perl, php
- Having an active CCNA certification, and/ or active CCNP certification will be considered an asset
- Knowledge of MPLS will be considered an asset
- Excellent attention to detail
- Have the highest ethical standards.
- Ability to work under pressure in a rapidly changing, high-growth environment.
- Ability to make a rational decision considering relevant risks and take responsibility for such decisions
About the company:
The company recruiting for the vacancy of the Network Engineer is with an established Tech and Data Center Operations company
IT Jobs in Malta deal with computer science and solving problems related to software and hardware. Jobs in IT within this sector include Application Consultancy, Account Management, Business Analysis, Business Intelligence, Database Management, Data Warehousing, End-User Support, Game Development, Hardware & Networking, Graphic Design, Information Security, IT Audit, IT Architecture, Mediation, Mobile Development, Product Management, Project Management, Provisioning, Software Development, Statistics, Systems Administration, System Integration & Implementation Telecoms, Technical Support, Testing & QA, Web Development and Web/UI/UX Design jobs.