Our client is looking to recruit for a Knowledge Engineer in Malta. You will be in close coordination with our globally distributed teams. Adjusting to our data-driven culture. You will directly report to the assigned Regional Support Lead/Manager.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Write new and update existing & create new knowledgebase articles
- Engage with clients and build an open culture
- Provide swift updates to clients and internal staff alike
- Understand documentation for existing Chatbot Algorithms
- Come up with new approaches and ideas to improve the current performance of Chatbots and build a highly personalized user experience
- Perform in-depth analysis of failure points of the algorithm
- Improve precision and recall by using data generated by human agents at the failure point of the current algorithm
- Help the Bot team to scale models with help of DevOps, backend and frontend teams.
Education & Experience:
- Hold a Degree in Statistics/ Computer Science or Human Language Technology
- Exceptional writing skills for Linux including an aptitude for understanding and explaining technical information
- Proficient at programming in any one language is a big asset
- A basic understanding of SQL and LAMP stack would be preferred.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Empathic. You can feel other people pains and are not oblivious to them.
- Ability to multi-task under tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Natural curiosity about technology
About the company:
The company recruiting for the vacancy of a Technical Writer is with an established Cloud Platform provider with clients all over the world.
IT Jobs in Malta deal with computer science and solving problems related to software and hardware. Jobs in IT within this sector include Application Consultancy, Account Management, Business Analysis, Business Intelligence, Database Management, Data Warehousing, End-User Support, Game Development, Hardware & Networking, Graphic Design, Information Security, IT Audit, IT Architecture, Mediation, Mobile Development, Product Management, Project Management, Provisioning, Software Development, Statistics, Systems Administration, System Integration & Implementation Telecoms, Technical Support, Testing & QA, Web Development and Web/UI/UX Design jobs.