Our client is looking to recruit a Junior System Administrator in Malta.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing first line support to internal users
- Troubleshooting and resolving network, printers and general computer problems
- Supporting users with internal applications (Microsoft Office queries, iOS/Android mobile devices, conferencing systems, wireless network, etc.)
- Installing and configuring desktops, laptops, and mobiles
- Setting up users, server access permissions, security and distribution groups, mailboxes, etc.
- Upgrading and patching Server
- Carrying out backups and server maintenance
- Keeping IT documentation up to date.
Education and Experience:
- Degree or Diploma in IT
- Previous experience in IT support will be considered as an asset
- Knowledge of MS SQL
- Have working knowledge of Windows Server technologies, networking, and security
- Knowledge of Virtualisation, and VMware/HyperV
- Knowledge of DNS, VPN, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, Office 365
- Good command of the English language
- Be flexible and have a positive attitude
- Demonstrate the ability to work in an organized manner, proactively and with minimal supervision
- Be eager to learn and keep up with ICT Technologies
About the company:
Our client, who is recruiting for the vacancy of Junior System Administrator, is a Maltese corporate law firm.
IT Jobs in Malta deal with computer science and solving problems related to software and hardware. Jobs in IT within this sector include Application Consultancy, Account Management, Business Analysis, Business Intelligence, Database Management, Data Warehousing, End-User Support, Game Development, Hardware & Networking, Graphic Design, Information Security, IT Audit, IT Architecture, Mediation, Mobile Development, Product Management, Project Management, Provisioning, Software Development, Statistics, Systems Administration, System Integration & Implementation Telecoms, Technical Support, Testing & QA, Web Development and Web/UI/UX Design jobs.