Our client is looking to recruit for a Junior Database Administrator vacancy in Malta. This candidate will have the opportunity to grow into a BI and Database Specialist due to the close work with the current BI team. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the evaluation of data obtained from the operators and finding key insights through data mining large and complex data sets.
- Performing, extracting, restoring, importing and exporting of data in various database applications
- Developing, Testing and Implementing customized SSRS reports based on the users’ needs.
- Executing all regular transaction processes necessary to maintain operations records and databases.
- Assisting in implementation, testing, and validating data and software systems.
- Auditing data on a regular basis to ensure data integrity and quality.
- Assist with ongoing data architecture processes and governance.
Education and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related area
- Strong experience with SQL Server and databases
- Working knowledge of .NET technologies
- Candidates with previous experience in development with strong knowledge of databases would still be considered
- Excellent communication skills
- Good team player and able to work with cross-functional teams
- Time-management is a must
- Passion to develop one's skill set
IT Jobs in Malta deal with computer science and solving problems related to software and hardware. Jobs in IT within this sector include Application Consultancy, Account Management, Business Analysis, Business Intelligence, Database Management, Data Warehousing, End-User Support, Game Development, Hardware & Networking, Graphic Design, Information Security, IT Audit, IT Architecture, Mediation, Mobile Development, Product Management, Project Management, Provisioning, Software Development, Statistics, Systems Administration, System Integration & Implementation Telecoms, Technical Support, Testing & QA, Web Development and Web/UI/UX Design jobs.