Our client is looking to recruit for an IT Systems Analyst in Malta. You will be in close coordination with our globally distributed teams. Responsibilities would include:
- Logging, recording, categorizing and where necessary escalating incidents
- Providing 1st and 2nd line operational support for desktops, laptops, audiovisual equipment, telephony, mobile and infrastructure systems for internal users
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Assisting with network troubleshooting and File Server Management
- Adhering to Service Level Agreements, while suggesting possible development of policies and procedures
Education & Experience:
- Hold a Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Hold a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Technical certifications like MCSA, MCSE, A+, would be an asset
- Experience with Microsoft environments, particularly Active Directory and Exchange
- Knowledge of backup and disaster recovery systems and architectures, including policy documentation management
- Knowledge of Office 365, SharePoint and CRM would be considered an asset
- Excellent attention to detail
- Have the highest ethical standards.
- Ability to work under pressure in a rapidly changing, high-growth environment.
- Ability to make a rational decision considering relevant risks and take responsibility for such decisions
- Ability to multi-task under tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
About the company:
The company recruiting for the vacancy of the IT Systems Analyst is a leading company operating within the insurance industry
IT Jobs in Malta deal with computer science and solving problems related to software and hardware. Jobs in IT within this sector include Application Consultancy, Account Management, Business Analysis, Business Intelligence, Database Management, Data Warehousing, End-User Support, Game Development, Hardware & Networking, Graphic Design, Information Security, IT Audit, IT Architecture, Mediation, Mobile Development, Product Management, Project Management, Provisioning, Software Development, Statistics, Systems Administration, System Integration & Implementation Telecoms, Technical Support, Testing & QA, Web Development and Web/UI/UX Design jobs.