Our client is currently seeking to recruit an IT Support Officer for a job opportunity in Malta.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Configuring and installing computer applications and hardware including operating systems
- Provide first line support to internal staff for desktops, printers, and telephony
- Maintaining and monitoring networks and computer systems
- Talking to internal staff through a number of actions, either over phone or face to face and helping them resolve issues and set up systems
- Troubleshooting network problems and systems as well as diagnosing and figuring out software/hardware faults
- Provide relevant reports and procedural documentation
- Setting up profiles and user’s accounts, and dealing with any related issues
- Evaluating and testing new technologies and systems
Education & Experience:
- Degree in Computer Science or related subject will be seen as an asset
- Previous experience in a similar field will be seen as advantageous
- Microsoft Office Suite experience is a must
- Fluency in English and Maltese
- Must possess a clean driving license
- Willingness to learn
- A team player with a proactive approach to work
About the company:
The Junior IT Support Officer role is within an innovative and local group of companies.
IT Jobs in Malta deal with computer science and solving problems related to software and hardware. Jobs in IT within this sector include Application Consultancy, Account Management, Business Analysis, Business Intelligence, Database Management, Data Warehousing, End-User Support, Game Development, Hardware & Networking, Graphic Design, Information Security, IT Audit, IT Architecture, Mediation, Mobile Development, Product Management, Project Management, Provisioning, Software Development, Statistics, Systems Administration, System Integration & Implementation Telecoms, Technical Support, Testing & QA, Web Development and Web/UI/UX Design jobs.