An IT Architect position is currently available with a well known and reputable company within the financial services industry.
- Supporting the development of IT strategy, architecture and design of solutions that form part of IT related projects.
- Consulting clients on the overall enterprise architecture landscape in various areas including technology, information, data, security, and integration.
- Managing business development processes including preparing proposals, project estimations, solution architecture hypothesis and definition of methods.
- Working with clients assisting them in designing and implementing business capabilities in conjunction with emerging technologies, such as Cloud, Blockchain, AI, Automation, data and analytics and Internet of Things (IoT).
- Developing solution architecture, perform architectural assessment and gap analysis.
Education and Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, engineering or a related field.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in technology transformation or implementation.
- Experience in waterfall and Agile project methodologies
- Experience in Enterprise Architecture, Integration Architecture, Data Architecture, and Development Architecture.
- Strong communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in an efficient, innovative and team-oriented work environment.
- Able to meet tight deadlines and project timeline.
- Experience and certification in Microsoft technology portfolio including Azure, Dynamics, SharePoint, Microsoft 365 and Azure development will be considered an asset
IT Jobs in Malta deal with computer science and solving problems related to software and hardware. Jobs in IT within this sector include Application Consultancy, Account Management, Business Analysis, Business Intelligence, Database Management, Data Warehousing, End-User Support, Game Development, Hardware & Networking, Graphic Design, Information Security, IT Audit, IT Architecture, Mediation, Mobile Development, Product Management, Project Management, Provisioning, Software Development, Statistics, Systems Administration, System Integration & Implementation Telecoms, Technical Support, Testing & QA, Web Development and Web/UI/UX Design jobs.