Our client is looking to recruit an IT Operations Manager in Malta to work in a local reputable company operating in the automotive industry.
Responsibilities would include but are not limited to:
- Performing technical advice and solutions
- Defining and maintaining routines for asset management, access management, IT operations, incident management and business continuity
- Writing technical solution documentation and IT manuals
- Ensuring risk assessment with the IT area is up to date
- Liaising with stakeholders about IT audits and system control
- Championing best practices with relation to Information Security policies
- Being responsible for Vendor Management and a point of contact for suppliers
- Ensuring that service provider’s SLAs are met
- Managing the purchase, maintenance and upgrade of new and existing hardware and software
- Adopting a proactive approach in ensuring optimal performance for business continuity and information security
- Mentoring IT staff by training, coaching and appraising their performance
- Reporting regularly with the team about the KPIs
Education & Experience:
- A minimum of 3 years of technical operations experience
- Working knowledge of Networking (LAN/WAN, DNS, DHCP, Firewalls, Security)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft technologies, including Windows OS, Office 365 applications and Office 365 Security
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Azure and general Cloud environments
- Experience working with 3rd party service providers
- Outgoing personality with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A genuine interest in supporting people and finding creative solutions
- Capable of resolving critical software and hardware issues in a time-sensitive manner
- Experienced communicating with all employees up to Director level
- Excellent Organisational and Leadership Abilities
- Must be Fluent in English
About the company:
Our client, looking to recruit an IT Operations Manager, is with a leading group of companies in Malta.
Given the current situation, kindly note that we are experiencing some delays from employers in their recruitment plans. However, rest assured we are working closely with them to make sure we create the relevant pipeline of candidates for when the time is right. Should you be interested in this vacancy, we encourage you to apply above and would like to thank you in advance for your time, patience and understanding throughout this recruitment process.
IT Jobs in Malta deal with computer science and solving problems related to software and hardware. Jobs in IT within this sector include Application Consultancy, Account Management, Business Analysis, Business Intelligence, Database Management, Data Warehousing, End-User Support, Game Development, Hardware & Networking, Graphic Design, Information Security, IT Audit, IT Architecture, Mediation, Mobile Development, Product Management, Project Management, Provisioning, Software Development, Statistics, Systems Administration, System Integration & Implementation Telecoms, Technical Support, Testing & QA, Web Development and Web/UI/UX Design jobs.