Our client is looking to recruit an IT Manager in Malta to work in a highly reputable company in the hospitality industry worldwide.
- Implementing and managing all IT systems to the Global Information Security Policies, Divisional IT Policies/Procedures and Internal Controls.
- Managing access rights and permissions on all systems.
- Developing and maintaining disaster recovery plans and backups.
- Managing IT contracts with suppliers and managing SLAs.
- Providing 24/7 on-call duties when required.
- Managing IT budget planning for the company.
- Being the main point of contact for IT software and hardware queries for the company.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years in management or supervisory position responsible for the on-going operation of Information Technology.
- Working knowledge of VMware and Veeam, basic networking skills, knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, Office 365 Administration and knowledge on computer hardware and configurations
- Previous hospitality IT experience will be considered an asset.
- Strong personal confidence,
- Willingness to learn continuously,
- Being a team player
- Able to work independently and under pressure.
IT Jobs in Malta deal with computer science and solving problems related to software and hardware. Jobs in IT within this sector include Application Consultancy, Account Management, Business Analysis, Business Intelligence, Database Management, Data Warehousing, End-User Support, Game Development, Hardware & Networking, Graphic Design, Information Security, IT Audit, IT Architecture, Mediation, Mobile Development, Product Management, Project Management, Provisioning, Software Development, Statistics, Systems Administration, System Integration & Implementation Telecoms, Technical Support, Testing & QA, Web Development and Web/UI/UX Design jobs.