Our client is looking to recruit an IT Manager in Malta.
You will be responsible for:
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies, and procedures
- Evaluate the security of data, network access, and backup systems
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and data operations through monitoring of ICT Infrastructure performance
- Planning, development, and deployment of major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations and outages.
- Managing and reporting on the allocation of IT budget
- Managing and resolving IT related incidents and requests, by providing direct assistance when the matter can be solved locally and escalating others to responsible parties as appropriate
- Building reports, dashboards and analytics solutions across the business
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related recognized degree
- Minimum 3 working years of experience in IT management
- Experience in working with big data will be considered an asset
- Experience with Server Installation, Maintenance and Configuration using Windows Server 2018 R2, 2012 R2, 2016
- Ability to configure and administer VPN, Firewall, Load Balancers, Routers, Switches, DHCP and Active Directory and other network equipment.
- Experience working with Microsoft D365 & Power BI
- Excellent Microsoft SQL Server Reporting, Analysis and Integration Services experience
- Knowledge of at least one data visualization tool
- Problem solver and critical thinker
- Willingness to learn
- Proven leadership skills
- Excellent English and Maltese communication and interpersonal skills
IT Jobs in Malta deal with computer science and solving problems related to software and hardware. Jobs in IT within this sector include Application Consultancy, Account Management, Business Analysis, Business Intelligence, Database Management, Data Warehousing, End-User Support, Game Development, Hardware & Networking, Graphic Design, Information Security, IT Audit, IT Architecture, Mediation, Mobile Development, Product Management, Project Management, Provisioning, Software Development, Statistics, Systems Administration, System Integration & Implementation Telecoms, Technical Support, Testing & QA, Web Development and Web/UI/UX Design jobs.