In this position of IT Help Desk Support you will be forming part of the IT Team:
- Supporting the internal system infrastructure and overseeing processes, servers, workstation and network devices.
- Troubleshooting day to day issues, and ensuring that a secure network is maintained.
- Setting up and maintaining physical and virtual servers
- Ensuring that the network infrastructure is maintained
- Setting up hardware and desktop applications for users
- Troubleshooting of network devices and security issues
- Compile and maintain system documentation including IT security procedures and policies
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/ IT or any related field
- Minimum 2 years experience working with networks and servers
- Strong Background in Windows & Linux OS
- Experience with networks and networks security (LAN, WAN, VPN etc)
- CCNA Certification would be considered an asset
- Ability to follow the ITIL processes would be considered an asset
- Have a positive attitude and able to work on own initiative with good time management
- Be flexible and willing to do the extra mile to help the team
- Good communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Fluency in Spanish would be an advantage
IT Jobs in Malta deal with computer science and solving problems related to software and hardware. Jobs in IT within this sector include Application Consultancy, Account Management, Business Analysis, Business Intelligence, Database Management, Data Warehousing, End-User Support, Game Development, Hardware & Networking, Graphic Design, Information Security, IT Audit, IT Architecture, Mediation, Mobile Development, Product Management, Project Management, Provisioning, Software Development, Statistics, Systems Administration, System Integration & Implementation Telecoms, Technical Support, Testing & QA, Web Development and Web/UI/UX Design jobs.