Our client is seeking to recruit for an IT Assistant vacancy in Malta, working within the Networks and Security department,
- Assisting in installing, inspecting, and maintaining computer systems, IT infrastructure and network systems as required and in accordance with the IT policies and procedures.
- Responding to Level 1 support requests.
- Performing daily system monitoring of servers and storage and responsible for managing backups and tape rotation.
- Assisting in managing and maintaining windows and mail user accounts.
- Assisting in the analysis, evaluation, purchasing, and implementation of IT hardware and software.
- Maintaining and updating incident and service request logs.
- Providing basic training to end-users when necessary.
- Providing assistance for the implementation of the company's Business Continuity and Recovery
- ICT related administrative duties that include filing, record keeping, and report writing.
Education and Experience:
- In possession of an MQF Level 4 or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience.
- Experience in managing Microsoft Active Directory and Windows Servers.
- Some experience with ITIL based help desk software.
- Have excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Have proven analytical and creative problem-solving abilities.
- Be able to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
IT Jobs in Malta deal with computer science and solving problems related to software and hardware. Jobs in IT within this sector include Application Consultancy, Account Management, Business Analysis, Business Intelligence, Database Management, Data Warehousing, End-User Support, Game Development, Hardware & Networking, Graphic Design, Information Security, IT Audit, IT Architecture, Mediation, Mobile Development, Product Management, Project Management, Provisioning, Software Development, Statistics, Systems Administration, System Integration & Implementation Telecoms, Technical Support, Testing & QA, Web Development and Web/UI/UX Design jobs.