Our client is offering a Front End Developer position in Malta. As a Frontend Developer, you will work closely with technical and non-technical professionals, participate in UI/UX design, development, testing, code reviews, implementing new features as well as maintaining and improving the existing functionality.
Responsibilities will include:
- You will be involved in the concept development, planning and implementation of new features as well as maintaining and improving existing functionality
- To ensure adoption and improvement of user experience and interaction principles in compliance with industry standards
- To ensure that the frontend is responsive and runs smoothly on multiple environments
- Act as a software architect from a frontend perspective, ensuring long-term stability and maintainability
- Closely interact with the companies product management team to understand, scope, and implement business requirements
- Collaborate with UX/UI designers, backend developers, and QA test engineers
- Research, identify and adopt new technologies to improve our products
Education & Experience:
- Holding a BSc. degree in IT or equivalent.
- Having a minimum of 3 years of experience in Software development
- Proficiency in the following technologies: ReactJS, CSS pre-processors
- Knowledge of SPAs and implementation of best practices
- Experience with Unit Testing, source control, CI and CD practices
- Strong communication skills with the ability to deliver technical jargon to non-technical team members
- Understanding of the concepts of progressive enhancement, mobile-first and future-friendly design
- Experience with frontend performance optimisation tools
About the company:
The role of a Front End Developer is within a well-established tech company servicing the iGaming industry.
IT Jobs in Malta deal with computer science and solving problems related to software and hardware. Jobs in IT within this sector include Application Consultancy, Account Management, Business Analysis, Business Intelligence, Database Management, Data Warehousing, End-User Support, Game Development, Hardware & Networking, Graphic Design, Information Security, IT Audit, IT Architecture, Mediation, Mobile Development, Product Management, Project Management, Provisioning, Software Development, Statistics, Systems Administration, System Integration & Implementation Telecoms, Technical Support, Testing & QA, Web Development and Web/UI/UX Design jobs.