The client is looking to recruit for an ERP Business Analyst vacancy in Malta. Your key responsibilities would include:
- Planning, designing, developing, and launching efficient business, financial, and operations systems in support of core organizational functions and business processes.
- Coordinate and facilitate meetings to define key capabilities and requirements that will enable stakeholders to define business strategy
- Leading design sessions in prototyping new systems for the purpose of enhancing business processes, operations, and information process flow.
- Coordinating in-depth tests, including end-user reviews for modified and new systems, and other post-implementation support.
- Participating in change management activities, including testing, troubleshooting, and investigation.
- Prepare and compile reports and documentation for current projects and changes in business processes.
Education and Qualifications:
- Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Business Analysis
- Working experience in Project Management, Sharepoint, ERP systems (Microsoft Dynamics AX) and BI solutions is required
- Prior experience in E-Commerce projects
- Knowledge of Data Warehousing and ETL Processes
- Analytical and detail-oriented
- Possess excellent consulting and advising skills from industry expertise
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to carry out planning and prioritisation
- Solution and customer-oriented
- Excellent command of the English Language
The role of ERP Business Analyst is with a well- established company in the manufacturing industry, based in Malta.
IT Jobs in Malta deal with computer science and solving problems related to software and hardware. Jobs in IT within this sector include Application Consultancy, Account Management, Business Analysis, Business Intelligence, Database Management, Data Warehousing, End-User Support, Game Development, Hardware & Networking, Graphic Design, Information Security, IT Audit, IT Architecture, Mediation, Mobile Development, Product Management, Project Management, Provisioning, Software Development, Statistics, Systems Administration, System Integration & Implementation Telecoms, Technical Support, Testing & QA, Web Development and Web/UI/UX Design jobs.