Our client is looking to recruit for a DevOps Engineer vacancy in Malta. Working closely with the Tech Ops team, you will be responsible for improving the reliability, automating and handling issues related to the system availability. You will also be responsible for:
- Designing, planning, building, scaling and automating the company's systems and processes used to deploy software.
- Building systems to automatically detect and resolve production incidents
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving issues related to the systems
- Managing and maintaining the CI/CD Pipeline
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to troubleshoot and resolve production issues.
Education & Experience:
- Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or the equivalent
- 2 to 3 years of experience working in a similar environment
- Have experience using tools like Ansible, Salt and/or Puppet
- Must have experience in Cloud platforms like AWS or Azure
- In containerization/ orchestration using tools like Docker or Kubernetes
- In Scripting using one or more of the following: Python, Go, Perl, Ruby, or Shell
- Must have knowledge of Git, Jenkins, and CI/CD
- Experiences in Linux systems and DB administration like MySQL or MongoDB
- Familiar with system monitoring tools such as OP5, Nagios, Zabbin or PRTG
- Good problem solver and analytical thinker
- Ability to prioritize work accordingly
- Good communication skills
- Good understanding of the English language
About the company:
The company recruiting for the vacancy of DevOps Engineer is an established company within the iGaming industry.
IT Jobs in Malta deal with computer science and solving problems related to software and hardware. Jobs in IT within this sector include Application Consultancy, Account Management, Business Analysis, Business Intelligence, Database Management, Data Warehousing, End-User Support, Game Development, Hardware & Networking, Graphic Design, Information Security, IT Audit, IT Architecture, Mediation, Mobile Development, Product Management, Project Management, Provisioning, Software Development, Statistics, Systems Administration, System Integration & Implementation Telecoms, Technical Support, Testing & QA, Web Development and Web/UI/UX Design jobs.