Our client is seeking to recruit for a Junior DevOps vacancy in Malta, working within the DBA and DevOps team, you will be responsible for:
- Building, maintaining and supporting the system’s architecture
- Maintaining the infrastructure while identifying gaps and areas for improvement
- Working on the continuous integration, delivery and automation of internal systems
- Proactive monitoring of the company’s infrastructure and systems
- Providing support and maintenance on internal support systems
- Research, develop and implement new technology initiatives.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor degree in IT or equivalent experience
- Strong Knowledge of Ubuntu Linux, Nginx, MySQL, and high availability systems.
- Strong knowledge of database management
- Knowledge of monitoring tools such as Zabbix, Nagios
- Experience with scripting languages such as Bash, PHP, Python will be considered as an asset
- Maltese native speaker is a must.
- Ability to tackle problems that may arise
- Effective communication skills, with both clients and stakeholders
- Has to be a conscientious individual
- Creative, and striving for the constant improvement of existing products
The Junior DevOps is within an IT company and established international player in the telecommunications industry.
IT Jobs in Malta deal with computer science and solving problems related to software and hardware. Jobs in IT within this sector include Application Consultancy, Account Management, Business Analysis, Business Intelligence, Database Management, Data Warehousing, End-User Support, Game Development, Hardware & Networking, Graphic Design, Information Security, IT Audit, IT Architecture, Mediation, Mobile Development, Product Management, Project Management, Provisioning, Software Development, Statistics, Systems Administration, System Integration & Implementation Telecoms, Technical Support, Testing & QA, Web Development and Web/UI/UX Design jobs.