Data Warehouse / ETL Developer
Our client is currently looking to recruit a Data Warehouse / ETL Developer to join their growing team in Malta. Responsibilities will include:
- Design, develop, implement and improve ETL and automation processes
- Implement and develop processes that ensure the accuracy and consistency of data to serve all business functions
- Develop data filtering, transformation and loading rules from data sources into target data sets
- Identify and test for bugs and production issues in the ETL solution
- Complete ETL code reviews and maintain necessary documentation
- Work with Analysts and Business Users to translate functional specifications into technical designs for implementation and deployment.
Education & Experience:
- 3 years of work experience as ETL developer role
- Strong knowledge of data warehousing and data integration, including cloud-based solutions
- Experience working with data integration tools, such as SSIS, Informatica, Mulesoft or Pentaho.
- Strong knowledge of MS SQL and creating data processes through T-SQL, PL/SQL, mySQL or similar a must
- Experience working with .NET, PHP, Java, or Python will be considered an asset
- Knowledge of AWS or or other cloud-based architectures will be considered as an asset.
- Being attentive to detail and analytical
- Having good prioritisation skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- An advanced level of English and strong interpersonal skills
The BI / ETL Developer is with a successful and long established organisation operating within the hospitality and luxury travel industry.
IT Jobs in Malta deal with computer science and solving problems related to software and hardware. Jobs in IT within this sector include Application Consultancy, Account Management, Business Analysis, Business Intelligence, Database Management, Data Warehousing, End-User Support, Game Development, Hardware & Networking, Graphic Design, Information Security, IT Audit, IT Architecture, Mediation, Mobile Development, Product Management, Project Management, Provisioning, Software Development, Statistics, Systems Administration, System Integration & Implementation Telecoms, Technical Support, Testing & QA, Web Development and Web/UI/UX Design jobs.