Our client is looking to recruit for a Senior Cloud Engineer in Malta. As a Senior Cloud Engineer, you will work within a small team of highly technical professionals building and supporting cloud-based platforms.
Here your responsibilities would include:
- Provide best support and solutions to Clients through a ticketing system, chat, phone, emails, Slack, and Skype
- Perform complex web migrations and support juniors with their migration processes.
- Help customer with application load tests and application upgrades
- Convert complex chat queries of customers to tickets when needed.
- Monitor and address different abuse reports in close coordination with all teams.
- Apply analytical skills/ problem-solving techniques to troubleshoot customer issues while keeping customers up to date.
Education & Experience:
- Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or the equivalent
- Have a minimum of 2 years of experience as a Cloud Engineer or as a Developer
- Experience related to LAMP Stack - PHP (Wordpress / Magento) and its underpinnings (Linux, Nginx, Apache, MySQL)
- Basic knowledge of cloud infrastructure environments (like AWS, GCE etc.) is a plus.
- Have a strong technical background with an understanding of the hosting industry
- Empathic, You can feel other people pains and are not oblivious to them.
- Team player. You are functional across cultures and mediums.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Remote experience is preferable.
- Strong Analytical and Troubleshooting skills.
- Good understanding of the English language, Spanish would be an asset
About the Company:
The company recruiting for the vacancy of Senior Cloud Engineer is an established Cloud hosting Platform company with clients all over the world.
IT Jobs in Malta deal with computer science and solving problems related to software and hardware. Jobs in IT within this sector include Application Consultancy, Account Management, Business Analysis, Business Intelligence, Database Management, Data Warehousing, End-User Support, Game Development, Hardware & Networking, Graphic Design, Information Security, IT Audit, IT Architecture, Mediation, Mobile Development, Product Management, Project Management, Provisioning, Software Development, Statistics, Systems Administration, System Integration & Implementation Telecoms, Technical Support, Testing & QA, Web Development and Web/UI/UX Design jobs.