Our client is currently seeking to recruit a C++ Software Engineer job opportunity in Malta. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Development of new products: participate in the full life cycle of projects (analyze functional requirements and translate them to product design)
- Support other departments: work with the software department to ensure interoperability between software and embedded software components
- Keep detailed documentation on the newly developed code.
- Embedded software verification & validation testing: define test protocols to effectively validate embedded software module designs
- Adhere to software quality standards and industry best practices for software development
Education & Experience:
- Degree in Computer Science or related subject
- Minimum of 2 years experience as an Embedded Software Engineer
- Previous experience with C/C++ and test-driven development
- The previous experience with BOOST Framework will be considered an asset.
- Fluency in English is essential
- A team player with a proactive approach to work
- Ability to adapt and work within a details oriented environment
- Excellent documentation skills
The C++ developer role is a company within the automotive industry.
IT Jobs in Malta deal with computer science and solving problems related to software and hardware. Jobs in IT within this sector include Application Consultancy, Account Management, Business Analysis, Business Intelligence, Database Management, Data Warehousing, End-User Support, Game Development, Hardware & Networking, Graphic Design, Information Security, IT Audit, IT Architecture, Mediation, Mobile Development, Product Management, Project Management, Provisioning, Software Development, Statistics, Systems Administration, System Integration & Implementation Telecoms, Technical Support, Testing & QA, Web Development and Web/UI/UX Design jobs.