Our client is looking to recruit for a Business Intelligence Specialist vacancy in Malta. Forming part of the BI team you will be responsible for redesigning the Data warehouse and rewriting ETL processes. Here you will be responsible for:
- Design and plan phases of BI projects
- Working closely with end users in understanding the business requirements
- Support the execution of data transformation processes, data warehouses, and data analysis
- Creating dashboards, visualizations, and analytics accordingly.
- Diagnose and resolve issues and defects identified in code and data
- Creating reports that are easily reusable and use minimal data resources
- Providing support to users on new and existing reports, by altering and migrating accordingly
- Carrying out database audits in line with database management principles
- Providing recommendations in terms of data collection, warehousing, management and retrieval procedures
- Providing support, advice, and training to end users dealing with functionality and capabilities of reporting structures
Education and Experience:
- Degree in Software Engineering, Stats and Statistics, Computer Science or the equivalent
- Minimum of 3-years' experience in design, development, support, and implementation of BI solutions
- Experience utilizing the latest BI technologies will be seen as an asset
- Proficient in the use of BI tools and basic data analysis techniques
- Ability to prioritize work accordingly
- Meticulous and attentive to detail
- Ability to work well within a team
- Strong decision-making skills
- Passion for data analysis
About the company:
The company recruiting for the vacancy of Business Intelligence Analyst/Developer is an established company within the Fintech industry in Malta.
IT Jobs in Malta deal with computer science and solving problems related to software and hardware. Jobs in IT within this sector include Application Consultancy, Account Management, Business Analysis, Business Intelligence, Database Management, Data Warehousing, End-User Support, Game Development, Hardware & Networking, Graphic Design, Information Security, IT Audit, IT Architecture, Mediation, Mobile Development, Product Management, Project Management, Provisioning, Software Development, Statistics, Systems Administration, System Integration & Implementation Telecoms, Technical Support, Testing & QA, Web Development and Web/UI/UX Design jobs.