The client is looking to recruit for a Business Intelligence and Data Manager vacancy in Malta.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for developing, maintaining, evaluating and optimizing data solutions
- Ownership of the day-to-day management of the team(s) under his/her command including resource performance management.
- To review, propose changes and ensure implementation of revised / new policies and procedures as a member of the IT Policies and Standards
- Ability to design, test and deploy solutions independently based on high-level architecture.
- Design and Manage the Data warehouse procedures including capacity planning
- Liaising with Vendors and being efficient with budget spend
- Pro-actively improve data processes and identify and drive requirements for code review.
- Collaborate with other development and research teams and providing support within the department.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Hold a degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar related field
- At least 5 years of experience working in a data management environment and involved in application development and production support
- Working knowledge of designing Data warehouses and using BI tools
- Knowledge of Banking and Business Intelligence would be considered an asset
- Experience leading teams
- Excellent attention to detail
- Have the ability to work independently and as a team player
- Be excellent at problem-solving
- Remain up-to-date with recent technological and software developments
About the company:
Our client is within the banking industry which aims to provide personalised financial solutions to its clients.
IT Jobs in Malta deal with computer science and solving problems related to software and hardware. Jobs in IT within this sector include Application Consultancy, Account Management, Business Analysis, Business Intelligence, Database Management, Data Warehousing, End-User Support, Game Development, Hardware & Networking, Graphic Design, Information Security, IT Audit, IT Architecture, Mediation, Mobile Development, Product Management, Project Management, Provisioning, Software Development, Statistics, Systems Administration, System Integration & Implementation Telecoms, Technical Support, Testing & QA, Web Development and Web/UI/UX Design jobs.