Our client is offering a Business Analyst job opportunity in Malta. In this role, you will be working with a highly dynamic management consulting firm, where your responsibilities will include:
- Researching, gathering and evaluating requirements to create a detailed business analysis and translate them to technical and functional specifications.
- Customising and developing internal tools to meet requirements.
- Reporting and presenting projects and updates to internal and external clients.
- Provide accurate documentation using the companies internal system.
- Supporting and assisting project teams and proposing business solutions for different industries.
- Liaising between the internal and external stakeholders during project development.
- Modifying business plans to ensure projects are with budget and target spending requirements.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management and IT or related
- Minimum 2 - 3 years experience as a Business Analyst or a similar role
- Candidates in possession of/in process of obtaining a Masters in Business Administration, Information Systems Management, Technology will be preferred
- Good command of Microsoft Office tools
- Fluent in Maltese and English would be highly advantageous
- Excellent communication skills and good report writing
- Creative, highly motivated and innovative
- Highly organized and able to multitask
- Good team player but able to work independently
- Driving Licence and willing to travel abroad if required
About the Company:
The Business Analyst role is with a Management Consulting company based in Malta.
IT Jobs in Malta deal with computer science and solving problems related to software and hardware. Jobs in IT within this sector include Application Consultancy, Account Management, Business Analysis, Business Intelligence, Database Management, Data Warehousing, End-User Support, Game Development, Hardware & Networking, Graphic Design, Information Security, IT Audit, IT Architecture, Mediation, Mobile Development, Product Management, Project Management, Provisioning, Software Development, Statistics, Systems Administration, System Integration & Implementation Telecoms, Technical Support, Testing & QA, Web Development and Web/UI/UX Design jobs.