The client is looking to recruit for a Big Data Engineer vacancy in Malta. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for developing, maintaining, evaluating and optimizing big data solutions and Data lake.
- Ability to design, test and deploy solutions independently based on high-level architecture.
- Provide reports and analysis using business intelligence tools.
- Pro-actively improve data processes and identify and drive requirements for code review.
- Collaborate with other development and research teams and providing support within the department.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Hold a degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar related field
- At least 3 years of experience working in a data environment and involved in application development and production support
- Working knowledge of Data lake technology and Big Data tools
- Knowledge of Banking and Business Intelligence would be considered an asset
- Must have an analytical mindset
- Excellent attention to detail
- Have the ability to work independently and as a team player
- Be excellent at problem-solving
- Remain up-to-date with recent technological and software developments
About the company:
Our client is within the banking industry which aims to provide personalized financial solutions to its clients.
IT Jobs in Malta deal with computer science and solving problems related to software and hardware. Jobs in IT within this sector include Application Consultancy, Account Management, Business Analysis, Business Intelligence, Database Management, Data Warehousing, End-User Support, Game Development, Hardware & Networking, Graphic Design, Information Security, IT Audit, IT Architecture, Mediation, Mobile Development, Product Management, Project Management, Provisioning, Software Development, Statistics, Systems Administration, System Integration & Implementation Telecoms, Technical Support, Testing & QA, Web Development and Web/UI/UX Design jobs.