Our client is looking for junior candidates to fill the Application Support Specialist position in Malta. As an Application Support specialist and while you learn to become a developer, your responsibilities will be:
- Provide the first and second line of support to the company's customer base
- Ensuring incidents are logged and resolved correctly according to company standards
- Follow up the resolution of incidents raised
- To assist the development team with any necessary tasks during the software project development life cycle mainly Development, Stabilizing and Deployment phases.
- Familiarise and learn on various technology platforms
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma in IT or a relevant subject
- Preferably have knowledge of .Net frameworks, ASP.NET MVC, MSSQL
- Good object-oriented software development skills.
- Attention to detail and willingness to learn
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Be a team player who is able to prioritize tasks
About the Company:
The Application Support Specialist job opportunity in Malta is with a leading international organisation operating within the IT industry, who works with blue-chip companies and holds some of the biggest projects in Europe.
What the Company Offers:
- Defined career path leading to a software development role
- Assistance in achieving recognised certifications on platforms such as Office
- 365, SharePoint, Azure services, Xamarin and PowerBI technologies.
- Training and exposure to various technology platforms
- Opportunity to interact and meet with clients
- Subsidised health insurance, parking schemes and mobile telephony
IT Jobs in Malta deal with computer science and solving problems related to software and hardware. Jobs in IT within this sector include Application Consultancy, Account Management, Business Analysis, Business Intelligence, Database Management, Data Warehousing, End-User Support, Game Development, Hardware & Networking, Graphic Design, Information Security, IT Audit, IT Architecture, Mediation, Mobile Development, Product Management, Project Management, Provisioning, Software Development, Statistics, Systems Administration, System Integration & Implementation Telecoms, Technical Support, Testing & QA, Web Development and Web/UI/UX Design jobs.