Our gaming client is offering a Sportsbook Product Manager job opportunity in Malta. As a Product Manager specializing in Sportsbook, your responsibilities will be as follows;
- Be the SME expert in business and technology to provide a platform product to the market for sports betting operator customers
- Be involved in the full product lifecycle; including idea generation, requirements elicitation and definition, implementation and performance analysis
- Enhance the product by defining and implementing strategy and operations
- Work with technical teams to help define the technical requirements for your portfolio
- Work closely with development to turn requirements into brilliant products
- Build comprehensive launch plans and carry out post-launch assessment
- Be responsible for feature prioritization and scope management
- Deliver continuous improvements to the existing product, alongside delivery of new projects.
Education & Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience bringing new products to markets as a Sportsbook Manager in iGaming
- Skilled at defining and prioritizing product features
- Extensive understanding of the software development lifecycle and web technologies
- Experience with BI and analytics tools will be considered an asset
- Customer facing experience
- Competitive and analysis experience
- Honed strategy planning and analytical skills.
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Demonstrable leadership skills
- Proactive and detail-oriented
The Sportsbook Product Manager job opportunity within the iGaming sector that offers a wide range of services.
Gaming Jobs in Malta are related to the development, management and support of betting and gaming companies. Jobs in gaming include affiliate management, betting, casino, customer support, fraud, gaming dealers, odds compilation, payments and sports trading roles.