Business Intelligence Analyst/Developer
Our client is looking to recruit for a Business Intelligence Analyst/Developer vacancy in Malta. Forming part of the BI team you will be responsible for redesigning the Data warehouse and rewriting ETL processes. Here you will be responsible for:
- Working closely with end users in understanding the business requirements and creating reports accordingly
- Creating dashboards, scorecards, visualizations, and analytics accordingly.
- Creating reports that are easily reusable and use minimal data resources
- Design and plan phases of BI projects
- Providing support to users on new and existing reports, by altering and migrating accordingly
- Carrying out database audits in line with database management principles
- Providing recommendations in terms of data collection, warehousing, management and retrieval procedures
- Providing support, advice, and training to end users dealing with functionality and capabilities of reporting structures
Education and Experience:
- Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or the equivalent
- Minimum of 1-year experience in design, development, support, and implementation of BI solutions
- Experience utilizing Microsoft BI Suite
- Proficient in the use of BI tools and basic data analysis techniques
- Ability to prioritize work accordingly
- Meticulous and attentive to detail
- Ability to work well within a team
- Strong decision-making skills
- Passion for data analysis
About the company:
The company recruiting for the vacancy of Business Intelligence Analyst/Developer is an established company within the iGaming industry.
Gaming Jobs in Malta are related to the development, management and support of betting and gaming companies. Jobs in gaming include affiliate management, betting, casino, customer support, fraud, gaming dealers, odds compilation, payments and sports trading roles.