A new role of a Technical HR Executive is now available within the Manufacturing Industry. Reporting to the HR Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Leading recruitment for technical positions, including preparing Job Descriptions, shortlisting candidates, conducting interviews and supporting line managers in selecting candidates;
- Monitoring the development of employees and assisting in performance management;
- Liaising with internal stakeholders on HR-related matters such as training;
- Liaising with external stakeholders on recruitment of technical personnel;
- Ensuring that recruitments costs fall within budget and assisting in coming up with strategies to source technical personnel as per company requirements;
- Sourcing technical personnel within the stipulated time-frames provided by line managers.
Education and Experience
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the manufacturing industry;
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering;
- Fluency in English is a must. Knowledge of Maltese is a strong asset.
- Be autonomous, responsible and able to make decisions;
- Approachable with a positive attitude;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Have the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Job Reference Code: OP776
Human Resources Jobs in Malta focus on the management of personnel within a company. Jobs in human resources within this sector include advisory, compensation, HR generalist, industrial relations, payroll, performance management, recruitment & selection and training & development roles.