Our client, a leading Group of Companies within the FMCG Industry, is recruiting for a Talent Development Manager to support the HR team. Reporting to the Group HR manager, the selected professional will have a critical role in the current implementation of its HRIS and in facilitating employee performance, productivity and development paths. You will also be responsible for;
- The organization and implementation of an annual training plan for the Group, with focus on mandatory and technical training, multiskilling programmes as well as leadership and soft skill development with the aim of driving operational excellence and continuous improvement;
- The management of the Group’s performance management programme to ensure that employees are aligned to and engaged with the Group’s objectives;
- The implementation and running of the HRIS together with the support of the HR team, particularly modules related to performance, talent management and succession and ensuring successful group- wide training and take-up of the HRIS;
- Nurturing a strong and mutually beneficial relationship with Educational Institutions and other stakeholders and taking initiative to ensure that the Group is proactive in having access to potential talent as well as the ongoing development of current employees;
- Supporting the engagement and motivation of employees across the Group through the organization of events and activities, including those related to wellbeing;
- Working to ensure equality, diversity and inclusion of the Group’s workforce;
- Management and organization of the Group’s apprenticeship and internship programmes as well as its Study Subsidy initiative;
- Preparing and managing the training budget following consultation with the respective departmental managers and HR colleagues;
- Researching, applying for and managing training grants and the reimbursement process;
- The Group’s in-house magazine and supporting group-wide communication programmes.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Have at least 3 years working experience at middle management level, preferably in learning development or organisational behaviour;
- Meet and report upon agreed KPIs;
- Have strong IT literacy skills, be keen to automate processes and to drive the Group’s HR digitization process;
- Be an effective communicator and possess very good organizational skills;
- Have very strong leadership and team facilitation skills and be willing to take initiative;
- Represent the Group locally and participate actively within the Group’s management team.
Education & Experience
Have at least, a first degree in HRM, Training & Development of equivalent together with excellent writing and speaking skills in English and Maltese;
Job Reference: CX732
Human Resources Jobs in Malta focus on the management of personnel within a company. Jobs in human resources within this sector include advisory, compensation, HR generalist, industrial relations, payroll, performance management, recruitment & selection and training & development roles.