We are currently looking for a passionate, energetic and meticulous Talent and Resource Manager to join our growing team. The chosen candidate will be reporting directly to the Chief Human Resources Officer.
Your main duties will include:-
- Working closely with the management team to identify training requirements, conduct training needs to tailor training programs to specific requirements
- Designing innovative training and development programmes in line with the company’s strategy
- Delivering training programs internally
- Promoting company initiatives through training and actively participate in the sharing of best practices across the organization
- Organizing learning courses٫ workshops and other training
- Monitoring the success of development plans and helping employees make the most of learning opportunities
- Collaborating with managers to develop their team members through career pathing
Education and Experience
- A Degree Level of education in a related field
- Experience with Implementation of Training programs and Development of Employees
- Basic Experience in Recruitment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in written and spoken Maltese and English.
- Strong business acumen, analytical and a problem solver
- Good at relationship building
- Positive, honest and a strong team player
- Experienced in providing feedback for continuous improvement of the team and the organization
Job Reference:- TS535
Human Resources Jobs in Malta focus on the management of personnel within a company. Jobs in human resources within this sector include advisory, compensation, HR generalist, industrial relations, payroll, performance management, recruitment & selection and training & development roles.