We are currently looking to recruit a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our Team.
Forming part of a tight-knit, young and dynamic team, as a Talent Acquisition Specialist your focus will be to liaise and support job seekers during their search for their next career move.
Within this position you will be required to:
- Perform searching and shortlisting activities for various vacancies
- Supporting in screening candidates via interviews: face to face, telephone or skype
- Ensuring that candidates are supported and provided with the right opportunities that match their requirements and push internally for the best action
- Supporting with outreach and marketing initiatives aimed at onboarding candidates to the database as well as strengthening the Konnekt Brand
Education & Experience
- Preferably a diploma level of education or higher
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- Previous work experience in a similar role, administrative or customer care role within a fast-paced environment
You would need to be good at
- Being conscientious and highly organized
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Being confident working in a dynamic environment
- Flexible thinking and being strong-willed, self-starter and loves to work within a team
It would be extra awesome if
- You would love anything sweet as much as we do and willing to share cupcakes
- You would have a great sense of humor
This position will offer opportunities for growth and development for candidates who demonstrate commitment, passion and the right attitude.
Human Resources Jobs in Malta focus on the management of personnel within a company. Jobs in human resources within this sector include advisory, compensation, HR generalist, industrial relations, payroll, performance management, recruitment & selection and training & development roles.