Our client, operating in the Retail industry, is looking for a Senior HR Executive to join their growing team. Reporting to the CFO and CEO, your responsibilities will include:
- Devise and execute HR and Administration strategies in harmony with the overarching objectives of the organization.
- Furnish strategic counsel to the executive team regarding HR policies, talent acquisition, employee growth, and organizational ethos.
- Supervise the entire recruitment process, encompassing job postings, candidate selection, interviews, and hiring determinations.
- Formulate and implement effective onboarding and orientation programs for new staff.
- Manage Jobs Plus applications, handle work permits, and oversee visa applications for foreign employees, ensuring adherence to immigration protocols and providing requisite assistance.
- Administer performance evaluations and assist in charting out employee career progression.
- Cultivate a welcoming and inclusive workplace by addressing employee queries, disputes, and grievances in an impartial and prompt manner.
- Implement and enforce company policies, ensuring conformity with labor laws and regulations.
- Detect training necessities, devise training schemes, and collaborate with departments to enhance employee skills.
- Foster career growth via mentorship initiatives, job rotations, and continuous learning efforts.
- Create and manage competitive compensation and benefits packages to allure and retain top-tier talent.
- Regularly assess and update compensation frameworks to align with industry standards and corporate objectives.
- Compute overtime and commissions, and partner with external agencies for end-of-month payroll processing.
- Develop and implement performance evaluation systems gauging employee productivity, engagement, and contributions.
- Offer coaching and direction to managers for effective performance feedback and enhancement tactics.
- Gather, analyze, and present HR data to inform decision-making and track vital HR metrics.
- Generate regular reports on employee turnover, engagement, recruitment, and other pertinent HR indicators.
- Oversee office operations including facility management, vendor associations, and budget allotment.
- Ensure adherence to health and safety regulations and uphold a secure and efficient work setting.
- Serve as the main contact for insurance-related matters, collaborating with insurers to guarantee suitable coverage for employees and company assets.
- Act as an intermediary between the organization and external IT partners, coordinating IT projects and aligning technology solutions with business requirements.
- Lead negotiations and execution of lease agreements for various assets, such as office spaces, facilities, equipment, and company vehicles.
- Provide support to the Finance department with general bookkeeping tasks.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Currently based in Malta
- Fluency in English. Maltese would be preferred.
Education & Experience
- A Degree in HR, Business Administration or related field
- Proven experience in a similar role locally
- Knowledge of Maltese Employment law
50% in house discount
Job Reference: MS070
Human Resources Jobs in Malta focus on the management of personnel within a company. Jobs in human resources within this sector include advisory, compensation, HR generalist, industrial relations, payroll, performance management, recruitment & selection and training & development roles.