We are currently looking for a passionate, energetic and meticulous Trainer with previous experience in Recruitment to join our growing HR department.
Forming part of a dynamic and driven team you will be responsible for the development and implementation of a number of training programs as well as recruitment initiatives to service various departments within the organization.
Within this position you will:
- Work closely with management team to identify training requirements, conduct training needs analysis to tailor training programs to specific requirements
- Design innovative training and development programmes in line with the company’s strategy
- Deliver training programs internally as well as to external stakeholder
- Promote company initiatives through training and actively participate in the sharing of best practices across the organization
- Network and maintain good relationships with training institutions and training providers
- Identify funding opportunities to support internal training initiatives and manage the full application processes
- Manage internal recruitment campaigns and the overall recruitment life cycle: searching, shortlisting, interviewing
- Work closely with management team and employees to improve work relationships, increase engagement and retention
Education and Experience:
- A Degree Level of education in a related field
- A minimum of 3 year experience in a Recruitment position. Candidates with experience in HR and Training will be considered
- Strong IT Skills, coupled with in depth knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in written and spoken English
- Positive attitude, honest and a strong team player
- Organised, results oriented and comfortable working within an autonomous environment
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills
Human Resources Jobs in Malta focus on the management of personnel within a company. Jobs in human resources within this sector include advisory, compensation, HR generalist, industrial relations, payroll, performance management, recruitment & selection and training & development roles.