Building and fostering relationships is Konnekt's guiding principle. Ours is not a sales-driven model of recruitment. We are passionate about matching the right people with the right companies, but not at the cost of the relationships with our clients and candidates. Konnekt's track record in serving the most demanding businesses and individuals means we enjoy the trust of both employers and candidates alike.
Konnekt is currently recruiting across all its specializations: Finance & Legal, IT & iGaming and Generalist Recruitment.
Forming part of a tight-knit team, as a Recruitment Specialist in either of the above mentioned specializations your focus will be to manage and develop strong relationships with clients and candidates, delivering a top notch support service that expands beyond recruitment. We are driven by the objective of becoming much beyond a mere recruitment provider but a partner in fostering true growth in each and every of our clients’ businesses.
Within this position you will be required to:
- Understand companies’ and candidates’ needs and become a trusted advisor to both through intelligent research,shrewd foresight and objective intervention
- Identifying and championing actions to increase and generate opportunities for candidates' across industries
- Be able to dissect problems into manageable tasks and deliver lasting solutions
- Coordinate, implement and manage various recruitment projects throughout their lifecycle, including the compiling of job descriptions, identifying best solutions to source candidates, screening and shortlisting candidates, conducting interviews and make meaningful recommendations to candidates and companies alike
- Work towards building a strong network with candidates and clients alike, by attending conferences and networking events, participating in outreach activities and delivering presentations as necessary
- Write content on various industry relevant topics to impart knowledge with candidates and clients, thus strengthening your position as a knowledge expert and in line with our ethos to be an industry insider and not simply a supplier
- Sharing knowledge with team members as well mentoring people joining the team, once becoming a fully fledged independent recruiter
- Participate in team and company development through active participation in sharing of best practices and process development
Education & Experience:
- A Degree level of education
- Previous experience in a similar role or a client management position
- Knowledge of Maltese Employment Law will be considered an asset
- A conscientious and highly organised individual
- An excellent communicator with the ability to interface with a diverse portfolio of clients
- Confident working in a dynamic environment
- A flexible thinker who is strong-willed, a self-starter and loves to work within a team
- Ability to deal with and instigate change
- Committed to self and professional development
Human Resources Jobs in Malta focus on the management of personnel within a company. Jobs in human resources within this sector include advisory, compensation, HR generalist, industrial relations, payroll, performance management, recruitment & selection and training & development roles.