Building and fostering relationships is Konnekt's guiding principle. Ours is not a sales-driven model of recruitment. We are passionate about matching the right people with the right companies, but not at the cost of the relationships with our clients and candidates. Konnekt's track record in serving the most demanding businesses and individuals means we enjoy the trust of both employers and candidates alike.
Konnekt is currently growing our Finance & Legal Recruitment Team and we looking for an experienced professional to take on this role.
Forming part of a tight-knit team your focus will be to manage and develop strong relationships with clients and candidates, delivering a top-notch support service that expands beyond recruitment. We are driven by the objective of becoming much more than a mere recruitment provider but a partner in fostering true growth in each and every one of our clients’ businesses.
Within this position you will be required to:
- Understand companies’ and candidates’ needs and become a trusted advisor to both through intelligent research, shrewd foresight and objective intervention
- Identify and champion actions to increase and generate opportunities for candidates' across industries
- Be able to dissect problems into manageable tasks and deliver lasting solutions
- Coordinate, implement and manage various recruitment projects throughout their lifecycle, including the compiling of job descriptions, identifying best solutions to source candidates, screening and shortlisting candidates, conducting interviews and make meaningful recommendations to candidates and companies alike
- Work towards building a strong network with candidates and clients alike, by attending conferences and networking events, participating in outreach activities and delivering presentations as necessary
Education & Experience:
- A Degree level of education, ideally within a Finance or Legal Specialization
- A minimum of 3 years previous experience in a finance or legal role, or within Finance/ Legal Recruitment
- Knowledge of Maltese Employment Law will be considered an asset
- A conscientious and highly organised individual
- An excellent communicator with the ability to interface with a diverse portfolio of clients
- Confident working in a dynamic environment
- A flexible thinker who is strong-willed, a self-starter and loves to work within a team
- Ability to deal with and instigate change
- Committed to self and professional development
Job Reference: LD998
Human Resources Jobs in Malta focus on the management of personnel within a company. Jobs in human resources within this sector include advisory, compensation, HR generalist, industrial relations, payroll, performance management, recruitment & selection and training & development roles.