At Expedition42 we aspire to give HR professionals and CEOs superpowers through meaningful quality insights, services & products. Bringing together 5 leading brands (konnekt, jobsinmalta, talexio, payrollmalta & salariesinmalta), Expedition42 is geared towards improving individual and organizational wellbeing and having a measurable positive impact on the world of work.
The Recruitment Projects Lead is responsible for managing the project from inception to completion by overseeing the recruitment and onboarding processes for candidates within the organization whilst ensuring that timeframes are adhered to. The role also involves collaborating with hiring managers, understanding workforce needs, and implementing effective strategies to attract, select, and retain talent.
- Assessing and reviving the current database of the available pool of candidates.
- Developing and implementing recruitment strategies to attract candidates.
- Posting of roles on job boards, social media pages and newspapers on an international level to attract candidates.
- Sourcing, coordinating & attending meetings with candidates, clients and public entities.
- Screening of CVs/candidate profiles & conducting initial screening interviews.
- Liaising internally on current needs and gaps within the market.
- Researching and contacting potential companies or technical institutions/universities for collaboration.
- Working closely with hiring managers and department heads to understand workforce needs and forecast future hiring requirements.
- Attending face-to-face meetings with clients and providing a tailor-made proposal for their needs.
- Discussing, negotiating and finalising service agreements.
- Collaborating with the HR team to develop effective onboarding programs for new blue-collar hires.
- Nurturing both candidate and client relationships throughout the process.
- Attending monthly meetings and presenting updates to internal stakeholders.
- Other ad hoc administrative duties that may arise.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- A flexible thinker who is strong-willed and a self-starter.
- A creative individual with a solutions-driven approach.
- A conscientious and highly organized individual.
- Open to traveling overseas and attending events.
Education & Experience
- A Bachelor's Degree level of education will be considered an asset.
- Proven experience in blue-collar recruitment or talent acquisition is preferred.
- Knowledgeable on current Maltese labour laws and regulations and keeping abreast of ongoing developments.
- Previous experience in Recruitment, Sales or Business Development will be considered an asset.
Job Reference: LN369
Human Resources Jobs in Malta focus on the management of personnel within a company. Jobs in human resources within this sector include advisory, compensation, HR generalist, industrial relations, payroll, performance management, recruitment & selection and training & development roles.