We are a hybrid tech and service company with sustained double-digit growth rates for over a decade. The company has a culture that enables everyone to challenge, is result driven & impactful. Its five complementary brands are market leaders and setters.
This is a newly created role as the company will be entering into a project with a large multinational organisation to manage all their recruitment for temporary worker positions. You will be assisting in the execution of this project as per the below duties.
Project Administrator (Recruitment)
In this role, you will be reporting directly to the Project Manager and your responsibilities will include:
- Developing a deep understanding of our client’s organization and hiring practices, and establishing a strong relationship with all the relevant stakeholders involved
- Assisting in various recruitment projects throughout their lifecycle, including screening and shortlisting candidates, conducting phone and video interviews, and making meaningful recommendations to candidates and the client
- Managing vacancy applications and candidates’ information in our Applicant Tracking System
- Advertising job openings across multiple channels, sourcing candidates and managing the communication with candidates
- Creating talent pipelines with high-potential candidates for future hiring needs
- Other ad hoc duties that may arise.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- A conscientious and highly organised individual
- A flexible thinker who is strong-willed, a self-starter and loves to work within a team
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English
Education & Experience
- A minimum of 3 years previous experience in administration
- Previous experience in Recruitment will be considered an asset
- A Bachelor's Degree level of education will be considered an asset
Job Reference: JD375
Human Resources Jobs in Malta focus on the management of personnel within a company. Jobs in human resources within this sector include advisory, compensation, HR generalist, industrial relations, payroll, performance management, recruitment & selection and training & development roles.