Our client , a well know audit firm is looking to recruit a Payroll Supervisor. The ideal candidate would assist in multi - country payroll, benefits administration and support payroll system set-up including data migration and transition.
- Deliver payroll processing service including ensuring the operational aspects of payroll processing, associated activities and deliver within appropriate timeframes and comply with relevant country legislation.
- Establish, maintain and develop strong and trusted client relationships that result in high client satisfaction and act as a primary day to day contact for assigned clients
- Managing enquiries from clients, internal regional service centres, and local offices via our case management tool, ensuring full resolution in line with company Service Level Agreements
- Provide a responsive, accurate client advisory service on payroll matters, resolve difficult enquiries and assist in identifying payroll errors
- Detailed focus on quality, accuracy, and timelines of payroll related activities as assigned and serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) of payroll process.
- Assist the client to meet its taxation, reporting and other legislative and statutory obligations through processing and preparation of returns, related reports, forms and other documentation as requested
- Share domain and technical expertise, providing technical mentor ship and cross - training to other peers and team members.
- Ad-hoc reporting and other duties as required
Skill-sets and Requirements
- At least 3 years of experience administering Maltese payroll
- Previous experience in handling high volume of full function payroll, use of large ERP
- Experience in Microsoft Office suite of products – Intermediate/Advanced excel
- Experience in personnel and people management, including supervision and team building
- Payroll/HR/Finance/Systems background with an understanding of the core competencies of the payroll process
- Fluency in English. French and/or German would be considered an asset
- Open to work in different shift timings
Education & Experience
A Master degree in Finance, HR, Accounting or equivalent
Job Reference: MA074
Human Resources Jobs in Malta focus on the management of personnel within a company. Jobs in human resources within this sector include advisory, compensation, HR generalist, industrial relations, payroll, performance management, recruitment & selection and training & development roles.