One of our clients is currently looking to recruit an Payroll Specialist to join their team.
- Effectively coordinate and perform the payroll function, ensuring all standard guidelines are documented.
- Ensure payments are made in line with legal requirements and established company work conditions
- Maintain accurate and up to date records on employee employment and payroll information.
- Assist employees and management in adherence to HR policies and procedures and payroll deadlines
- Ensure payroll and other required reporting is processed in a timely and accurate manner.
- The compilation of HR and payroll related reports including KPI's and reconciliations
- Compiling and analysing statistical reports required by senior management and external entities
- Ensure a good working relationship is maintained between the team and the wider organisation
- Ensure that all employees enjoy an excellent working experience.
- Ensure that confidentiality is maintained at all times in regards to employee information.
- Keep updated in relation to any changes in employment legislation and suggest measures to address any gaps with regards to current practices.
- Other duties as required by HR management.
Education and experience:
- A minimum of two years previous local experience in a similar environment
- A relevant qualification in HR or Finance
- Previous knowledge of HR databases
- Previous experience in the use of Dakar software
- A sound understanding of employment and related legislation
- Good communication skills
- Organised and analytical
- Able to work effectively to tight deadlines
Human Resources Jobs in Malta focus on the management of personnel within a company. Jobs in human resources within this sector include advisory, compensation, HR generalist, industrial relations, payroll, performance management, recruitment & selection and training & development roles.